According to Wikipedia, Habits are routines of behavior that are repeated regularly and tend to occur subconsciously. Habitual behavior often goes unnoticed in people who are exhibiting it because a person does not need to engage in self-analysis when undertaking routine tasks. Yes, it is true that we are creatures of habit; we love sameness because it doesn’t take much mental effort. But getting stuck in unhealthy ways can limit our potential and hinder our effectiveness. Below is a listed of the 7 Habits of Highly Defective People…
- They have a losing attitude
- They quit growing spiritually & personally
- They have no game plan for Life
- They are unwilling to change
- They are constantly making up excuses and not adjustments.
- They fail in relationships with others -(They Lack EI) Emotional Intelligence-Daniel Goldman
- They are not willing to pay the price for success
If you are serious about changing your life, getting unstuck, and living above mediocrity, then I would recommend that you apply the principles below.
- Write Down A Life Vision Plan
- Plan Your Work (If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!)
- Take Baby Steps Towards Your Life Vision Plan (Inch by inch!)
- Faith It til You Make! (Faith Moves Mountain!)
- Recruit Some Cheerleaders To Keep You Encouraged
“People are better able to make changes in their lives-lose weight, quit smoking, become happy-when they do this with a large number of other people.”- Nicholas Christakis, a professor of medical sociology at Harvard University
Before you know it, your life will change forever and you will become a catalyst for change; helping free others from a lifestyle mediocrity to a lifestyle of destiny.