What is a Charismatic Leader?
Charismatic Leaders are visionaries. They want to transform, not merely maintain. They revive failing companies, develop new products, and revolutionize process. They create a sense of urgency. These people see opportunity everywhere and believe that “sacred cows make the best hamburger”. They Challenge the Status Quo and introduce new paradigms of ministry. They cast a compelling vision and build winning organizations. Here are some characteristics of Charismatic Leaders:
- They are change agents and transcend the status quo.
- They are visionaries and magnetic personalities with lot of energy and enthusiasm.
- They project an exciting and colorful picture to their followers.
- They are great communicators and good at emotional intelligence.
- They love to live on the edge and are risk takers.
- They don’t bother with the fear of failure or death.
- They are highly emotional but balance themselves.
- They are good at storytelling and believe in the concept of management by anecdotes.
- They start their speeches with anecdotes that connect with their audience quickly and effectively.
- They follow their hearts.
- They develop visions for others and are highly confident and optimistic.
- They network with people and build bridges.
- They are honest and help others.
- They are servant-leaders.
- Finally, they never give up.